27 x 20 cm
signed lower right with black: Dragoș Morărescu
good state of preservation
Dragoș MORĂRESCU ( 1923, București - 2005, București)
Bucharest Higher School of Arts (1944-1947)
Church and Monumental Painting School, Bucharest (1947)
Faculty of Architecture, Bucharest (1948 - 1954)
Between 1966 and 2005, the artist organized eighteen national solo exhibitions in: Bucharest, Mamaia, Bacău and an exhibition abroad in Germany (Markgraflerland, Baden - Württemberg).
In 1947 the artist participated in the official Salon of painting and sculpture, Bucharest.